We're Here to Help!
*CALL FOR PRIVATE PAY RATES* 24/7 CARE IS AVAILABLE
We are on call by phone 24 hours per day.
• Integrity - We act openly and truthfully in all that we do and follow the law
• Compassionate - We care about others needs
• Customer and Family Focused - We value long term relationships, respecting and responding to our clients and families wishes.
• Innovative - We find solutions and are resourceful in meeting our clients needs.
Specializing in 24 hour care cases *No minimum hours requires * Very reasonable Rates
MEDICARE/ MEDICAID/ HMO/ INSURANCE/ PASSPORT/ CARE COORDINATION/ CORE BASIC AND WAIVER APPROVED
- Nursing Services
- Skilled Nursing
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Medical Social Worker
- In-Home Companionship
- Light Housekeeping
- Grocery Shopping
- Clothing Shopping
- Personal Care
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Planning and Preparation
- Errand Services
- Laundry & Linens
- Recreational Activities
• For Medicare eligibility; Be homebound with a medical condition that prevents a person from leaving their home on a regular basis.
• Be under the care of a physician in the state of Ohio.
• Be able to remain in your home with the support of intermittent skilled home health care.
• Be capable of participating in the treatment plan of care.
Our services will be tailored to meet your needs ansd designed to fit your schedule. Our caregivers are available by the hour, by the day, or by the week. You have the option of choosing any or all of the services that we provide. Our goal is to make your life less stressful and more comfortable.
We understand the needs and desires of our clients. We realize the importance of having the same caregiver assigned to you. Not only does this provide for a life-long friendship, but it gives you the personal attention you need and deserve. Our caregivers are experienced in delivering the highest quality care possible. They take pride in their work.
Home Health Care
The decision to remain in the privacy and comfort of your own home certainly has its advantages. For many people, it is a necessity and a comfort to receive professional home health care while recovering from a hospital stay, accident, or illness. Many challenges come with that choice. Our professional team assists clients to achieve the highest level of independence possible. A coordinated plan of care of medical services by our team in concert with your authorizing physician is developed for each clients' needs in the comfort of their own home. "