Tips / Questions
Healthy Living Tips
How do I get Home Health Care?
• Call A.S.A.P. Home Nurses, Inc at 330-334-7027
• You can also contact your Area Agency on Aging.
Do I qualify for Home Health Care if I have Medicaid?
• Yes, with your Doctor's approval and the need for help with personal care.
What is personal care?
• Assistance with bathing, shampooing, dressing etc.
Does a nurse come to my home?
• Yes, with your Doctor's approval.
Do I qualify for Home Health Care if I have Medicare?
• Yes, with your Doctor's approval, must be homebound, and a skilled need determined by the nurses visit.
What is a skilled need?
• Teaching and instruction of your diagnosis
• Wound care
• I V's
• Diabetic care
• Are just a few skilled needs
Will my Insurance cover me for Home Health Care?
• Yes and No, most insurances go by the Medicare rules so you must check with your Insurance on what is covered."